Source: RU's Imagination
- Do you like to be an individual just like everyone else?
- Do you get all of your revolutionary ideas from Hollywood blockbusters?
- Do you randomly hate Catholics?
- Do you want to look like that one guy from that cool movie that came out a few years ago? You know, the one with Natalie Portman shaving her head and Agent Smith from The Matrix movies.
- Do you like to emulate historical figures you know nothing about and who would hate everything you stand for?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Amazon and Warner Brothers (A subsidiary of Time Warner) have a deal for you. For today only you can purchase the officially licensed V For Vendetta Collector's Edition Mask Costume for slightly less money than you could yesterday.
But, wait, there’s more! Not only will the profits from this official product help to line the pockets of the very corporate oligarchy you are rising against, but Alan Moore, the co-creator of V For Vendetta, won’t see a dime.
So, don’t wait! Buy your official revolution mask now!! (while supplies last)*
*Disclaimer: Amazon and Warner Brothers make no guarantee that the officially licensed V For Vendetta Collector's Edition Mask Costume will aid your cause or that people will take you seriously when you dress up like a jackass from history just because he had cool facial hair and blew up Parliament and you think that's awesome. Maybe get an acoustic guitar; it won't help your cause, but it might attract attractive co-eds who may have less of an idea of what you are talking about than you do.
You Might Also Like:
Andrew Garfield Storms Out of Oscars After Discovering Batkid Has Stolen Job, Popularity, Girlfriend
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters are not welcome here. Thanks!