Even though I handle some of the gaming news around here and frequently lurk on the gaming forum NeoGAF, Latino Review actually found this on before me -- some rumors someone heard "from a friend" that has left the production and spilled what they knew about the movie so far. Keep in mind, this is obviously rumor, but not as ridiculous as Kryptonian Amazons, so worth sharing.
If these story points are true and don't change before they finally begin major shooting, then they are major spoilers, so read at your own risk...
Apparently someone that lost their job in the art department spilled this scoop and the most Latino Review could validate was that some workers have moved on due to the shooting delay, but they didn't hear of any major firings. Really, no one is putting anything behind these rumors, even the initial source from NeoGAF, so again, these are just rumors people. Even moreso than usual.
- The villians are Lex Luthor and Metallo
- Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city
- Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He’s there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish
- Wonder Woman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.
- Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman.
- Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them
- The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton’s
- Lois is investigating Lex.
- Metallo “kills” Clark
- The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes
- At the end Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team.
Really, the main thought in sharing this was because some of the ideas are actually not terrible. Just don't get too worked up if you don't like them, because even if the person heard some accurate concepts - those could easily change as they rework any elements with the delay.
The Outhouse is sponsored by Cinema Crazed: Celebrating Film Culture & Pop Culture.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jeremy Shane
Jeremy was born in a small mountain village of a strange foreign land called Weystvurginea. Banishment for liberal views saw him spend years wondering the east coast until he decided to bike to California. When he saw how long a trip it was, he drove instead. Now he's living it up in a low humidity climate, sometimes working on his photography and when not, he writes for us covering books (by way of his blog: Reading Realms), gaming, tv, movies, comics, conventions in the SoCal area, and creates a weekly webcomic: A Journey Through Skyrim. If you look for him offline, start in the L.A. area; online start at: www.jeremyshane.info for his profile and all the social networks he's on... or just follow him on twitter, he seems to be on there a lot: @jeremyshane.
More articles from Jeremy Shane