Well that was quick.
Earlier tonight, we learned that Toonami would air Beware the Batman at a 3 am EST time slot starting May 10th. Now just a few hours after that, Amazon.co.UK Prime has just uploaded the ENTIRE series.
Yes, all twenty-six episodes of the series have been uploaded and for some (including this reporter) the sage of this series at the end of its run has been surprising. Amazon Prime in the US hasn't followed suit (yet),as their listing only has the eleven episodes that have aired in the US.
Here's the episode list of the remaining eleven episodes that haven't aired yet (that are exclusive to Amazon.co.UK at the moment):
17. Monsters - There's a new hero in Old Gotham. Metamorpho's back and he's using his powers to protect the citizens of Gotham from high tech criminals.
18. Games - Humpty Dumpty captures Batman, Katana, Gordon, Mayor Grange and Tobias Whale and makes them play his Murder Mystery Game.
19. Animal - In order to track a thief who's stolen a dangerous piece of code-breaking software, Batman has himself arrested and thrown into Blackgate prison.
20. Doppelganger - Batman and Katana encounter a strange Man Bat creature, who is the experimental result of Pyg and Toad's animal army of mutated humans.
21. Unique - An old friend of Bruce Wayne's comes to him for help, when her father has been cloned by a mysterious organization to create an army of super soldier manhunters.
22. Hero - Desperate to rid the city of Batman, Harvey Dent allies with Anarky, who recruits a new hero to take Batman's place... the hired killer Deathstroke.
23. Choices - When Batman and Katana are ambushed in the Gotham subway by Killer Croc, it's up to Barbara Gordon to save them. Only one problem: Barbara's on a date.
24. Epitaph - When Bruce Wayne is "assassinated" by Batman, he lets the world think he's dead and goes in search of the imposter - the Bad Batman.
25. Twist - Batman continues to work in secret to find answers, while Harvey Dent recovers in Gotham Hospital. Blaming Batman for everything, he enacts martial law in Gotham.
26. Alone - When Alfred is taken hostage by Deathstroke in the Batcave, Batman must face him alone. Harvey Dent reveals his true nature as Two Face.