A new horror series from Ian Brill and a star-studded lineup of artists presents the most realistic vampire horror tale ever told!
1% of the world's population are vampires who suck the blood out of the other 99%. No, it's not an NPR news story, it's a new horror series from Ian Brill and artists Tonci Zonjic (WHO IS JAKE ELLIS?), Rahsan Ekedal (ECHOES, SOLOMN KANE), Declan Shalvey (THUNDERBOLTS, 28 DAYS LATER), and Gabriel Hardman (HULK, BETRAYAL OF THE PLANET OF THE APES). The book will be available on all digital platforms through the comiXology app on June 13th, as well as in select retail stores (list in press release below).
THE WORLD BLEEDS!
DRACULA WORLD ORDER IS HERE!
ALL STAR CAST OF ARTISTS JOIN WRITER IAN BRILL TO BRING DRACULA BACK TO LIFE
Tonci Zonjic, Rahsan Ekedal, Declan Shalvey, and Gabriel Hardman bring you Dracula like you've never seen him before!
Available in select retail stores and exclusively on comiXology
June 8th 2012 – Los Angeles – When Ian Brill set out to write a new vision of Dracula, he called on some of the greatest talents in comics to bring it to life —Tonci Zonjic (WHO IS JAKE ELLIS?), Rahsan Ekedal (ECHOES, SOLOMN KANE), Declan Shalvey (THUNDERBOLTS, 28 DAYS LATER), and Gabriel Hardman (HULK, BETRAYAL OF THE PLANET OF THE APES). This June 13th, comic fans everywhere can find DRACULA WORLD ORDER at select retailers across the North America and exclusively worldwide digitally on comiXology across their entire platform including iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire and the web.
Following in the foot steps of Sam Humphries' OUR LOVE IS REAL and SACRIFICE, Ian Brill's DRACULA WORLD ORDER is self-published by the author and is offered digitally on comiXology while at the same time a very limited 300 copy print run will be available from these retailers:
· 4 Color Fantasies in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
· Beach Ball Comics in Anaheim, CA
· The Beguiling in Toronto, Canada
· Collector's Paradise in Winnetka and Pasadena, CA
· Comix Experience in San Francisco, CA
· Desert Island in Brooklyn, NY
· Laughing Ogre Comics in Lansdowne, VA, Fairfax, VA and Columbus, OH
· Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles, CA
· Midtown Comics in New York City, NY
· Speeding Bullet Comics in Norman, OK
· It can also be purchased online from Things From Another World (http://www.tfaw.com).
Featuring an all star cast of today's best artists and written by Ian Brill, DRACULA WORLD ORDER tells the story of how the greatest villain of all, Count Dracula, takes advantage of a world on the brink of economic collapse. In a world where the top 1% of the population are vampires, the rest of the human race are prisoners...or the 1%'s next meal. Dracula's own son Alexandru leads the 99% in rebellion against the Vampire elite – in a battle that will leave you breathless.
Within four startling chapters Tonci Zonjic (WHO IS JAKE ELLIS?), Rahsan Ekedal (ECHOES, SOLOMN KANE), Declan Shalvey (THUNDERBOLTS, 28 DAYS LATER), and Gabriel Hardman (HULK, BETRAYAL OF THE PLANET OF THE APES) bring their amazing talents to Brill's story. With Zonjic, Jordie Bellaire (BETRAYAL OF THE PLANET OF THE APES, FANTASTIC FOUR), and Stephen Downer (DRACULA: THE COMPANY OF MONSTERS, DRACULA THE UNCONQUERED) bring searing color art, with the amazing Josh Krach lettering the book. All of this under an amazing cover by Shalvey and Bellaire.
Advance praise for DRACULA WORLD ORDER:
"This would be incredibly cool even if it didn't have some of my favorite artists working! Brill is making one of those books that get me excited about comics, and I would like to read a lot more of this. Read DWO and spread the word, this is the real deal!" says Jeff Parker, writer of HULK and THUNDERBOLTS.
Brill will be celebrating the release of DRACULA WORLD ORDER is dual signings on the release date. He will be at Beach Ball Comics in Anaheim, CA from 12-2 and Collector's Paradise in Winnetka, CA from 5-8.
Learn more at HTTP://WWW.DRACULAWORLDORDER.COM
Source: Press Release
Written or Contributed by: Jude Terror