Check out what's happening at DC now! (Not to be confused with what's happening with DC NOW!, the upcoming reboot.)
Here's a rundown of what happened at Friday's DC Entertainment NOW! Panel.
- Shazam will join the Justice League starting with issue #13. Black Adam will also be involved. The Justice League will start behaving like a team after Aquaman calls them out on their unteamly behavior.
- Justice League #13 will mark the start of the lead in to the Trinity War. As we all know, it will feature the Cheetah.
- The Guardians are going full-on evil. Geoff Johns confirmed that the Third Army was designed to eliminate free will.
- Aquaman #0 will look at the first time Aquaman went to Atlantis.
- The new Green Lantern (the Gimp Lantern) carries a gun because he's skeptical of the ring's power.
- Rotworld, the upcoming Swamp Thing/Animal Man crossover will feature a warrior-like Poison Ivy, who's fervently protecting the Green.
- In American Vampire, Pearl will grow more paranoid as "The Blacklist" continues, while falling for Skinner Sweet, which she knows is a bad idea. He considers the series to be at the halfway mark.
- Rob Liefeld considers Hawkman #0 to be the start of a space opera.
- Deathstroke #0 will play on the fact that he served on a team with Grifter and Black Canary.
- Hellspont will show up in Grifter #13. Also, Liefeld hints once again that the WildCATS are coming.
- Raven will be joining Teen Titans soon. So will Supergirl, if Scott Lobdell gets his say (and he admits that he often doesn't). Teen Titans #0 focuses on Tim Drake and is a story that Scott Snyder seemed to enjoy.
- Wally West will not be appearing in Flash #0. Fans booed. Someone thought they heard the sound of Dan Didio's laugh in the back of the room.
Written or Contributed by: ThanosCopter
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - ThanosCopter
ThanosCopter is a specially designed helicopter built to transport Thanos the Mad Titan. Built by Sterling Custom Helicopters, ThanosCopter appeared in several Marvel comics, before being abandoned by its owner during the character's ascension into major villainy. ThanosCopter was discovered by the Outhouse and given a second chance at life. He now buzzes merrily around the comic book industry, spreading snark, satire and humor like candy to small children.
More articles from ThanosCopter