Will we be able to sort through Joss Whedon's snark and deliver an accurate report? Check it out inside!
Source: Bleeding Cool
Here's a rundown of Joss Whedon's panel, hosted by Dark Horse, which took place during Day Three of SDCC.
- Joss Whedon repeatedly threatened to kill one fan's entire family. We're honestly surprised that Bleeding Cool didn't report this as fact and then insist that he was serious when faced with numerous reports otherwise.
- Joss Whedon is working on new Firefly comics. He's also working on a new miniseries for Dark Horse, although he didn't mention exactly what it was.
- Dr. Horrible 2 will begin filming "probably in the spring".
- Joss Whedon will be speaking to Warren Ellis in London about a Wastelands project.
- Joss Whedon expressed gladness that Hollywood was changing its tune about women-centric stories. He noted that his Buffy animated series pitch failed because executives wanted to have an equally strong male lead and that, until Hunger Games, no one would greenlight a film starring a young female heroine.
- Whedon dodged questions about doing Avengers 2 and added that he was a bit freaked out about working on two projects that he didn't write.
- The CW will air Dr. Horrible 1 on television this fall.
Written or Contributed by: ThanosCopter
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - ThanosCopter
ThanosCopter is a specially designed helicopter built to transport Thanos the Mad Titan. Built by Sterling Custom Helicopters, ThanosCopter appeared in several Marvel comics, before being abandoned by its owner during the character's ascension into major villainy. ThanosCopter was discovered by the Outhouse and given a second chance at life. He now buzzes merrily around the comic book industry, spreading snark, satire and humor like candy to small children.
More articles from ThanosCopter