Check out the bevy of new titles announced by Image at SDCC.
Here's a rundown of some of the new titles announced at SDCC that are being released by Image Comics in the coming months.
- Whilce Portacio's Non-Humans
- Eric Stephenson's Nowhere Men. The book looks at a world where scientists were treated like rockstars.
- Sex by Joe Casey and Piotr Kowalski. The book would address sexuality in comics, but that it was not what people expect.
- Bounce by Joe Casey and David Messina. Casey promised that the series would be even more trippy than Godland.
- Oliver by Gary Whitta and Darick Robertson. It's a sci-fi adaptation of Oliver Twist.
- Pretty Deadly by Kelly Sue DeConnick and Emma Rios. The series is about a Western assassin and will be trying to "resurrect the spirit of Sergio Leonne".
- Rain by Chris Roberson and Paul Mayberry. The book is a fantasy series originally conceptualized as a novel.
- Saviors by James Robinson and J. Bone. It's a horror series about aliens.
- Samurai Sam by Howard Chaykin and Matt Fraction. It involves a murder mystery with a children's television host found dead in a compromising situation.
- Lazarus by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark. It's a hard sci-fi comic and Rucka describes it as Godfather mixed with Children of Men.
- Point of Impact by Jay Faerber.
Written or Contributed by: ThanosCopter
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - ThanosCopter
ThanosCopter is a specially designed helicopter built to transport Thanos the Mad Titan. Built by Sterling Custom Helicopters, ThanosCopter appeared in several Marvel comics, before being abandoned by its owner during the character's ascension into major villainy. ThanosCopter was discovered by the Outhouse and given a second chance at life. He now buzzes merrily around the comic book industry, spreading snark, satire and humor like candy to small children.
More articles from ThanosCopter