Here's some highlights from Image's Skybound Panel, the imprint run by Hollywood tycoon Robert Kirkman.
Here's a rundown of Image's Skybound Panel, featuring Robert Kirkman. The panel occured on Day Three of Comic-Con.
- Clone was introduced as a new series, written by David Schulner with art by Juan Jose Ryp. The book will be about a man who discovers a version of himself shot in the chest, who warns the protagonist that "they're coming for you, they're coming for all of us."
- Guardians Of The Globe was also introduced and will be written by Phil Hester. The series is a spinoff of Invincible and will star "the whole universe."
- Thief of Thieves' sales are double where Kirkman wanted them to be. James Asmus is coming on to write the next arc.
- Witch Doctor will return in November.
- Invincible's next arc will be entitled "The Death of...?" and will turn the superhero death motif on its head. The arc will start on Issue #98 and will lead into Issue #100.
- The Walking Dead #100 had the largest sales figures of any single comic since 1997, Kirkman announced. He promised that things would get even worse for Rick and his group.
- Kirkman plans to write Invincible until he dies. He also added that he planned on keeping Atom Eve hefty for a while.
Written or Contributed by: ThanosCopter
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - ThanosCopter
ThanosCopter is a specially designed helicopter built to transport Thanos the Mad Titan. Built by Sterling Custom Helicopters, ThanosCopter appeared in several Marvel comics, before being abandoned by its owner during the character's ascension into major villainy. ThanosCopter was discovered by the Outhouse and given a second chance at life. He now buzzes merrily around the comic book industry, spreading snark, satire and humor like candy to small children.
More articles from ThanosCopter