Full video from the Big Bang Theory panel from SDCC 2012.
If you missed San Diego, or even if you were there and couldn't fight the huge crowds for Hall H to see all the biggest panels we have the full video of the Big Bang Theory panel for you:
• Jim Parsons joins cast on computer monitor due to him being on broadway during the con.
• Cast talks their favorite moments, touching on Stephen Hawking being on the show and the cast watching Howard take off into space.
• Raj will have a romance this season, though it might not be one he looks forward to.
• The panel sings "Soft Kitty" as a round for a fan.
• They discuss their own personality traits vs. their characters. (Kaley mentions she is a big Game of Thrones fan)
• They answer the question of whether they know how to cook because they always have take out.
• The cast talks about their favorite lines from the show.
• and they answer many more "interesting" fan questions.
Written or Contributed by: Jeremy Shane
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jeremy Shane
Jeremy was born in a small mountain village of a strange foreign land called Weystvurginea. Banishment for liberal views saw him spend years wondering the east coast until he decided to bike to California. When he saw how long a trip it was, he drove instead. Now he's living it up in a low humidity climate, sometimes working on his photography and when not, he writes for us covering books (by way of his blog: Reading Realms), gaming, tv, movies, comics, conventions in the SoCal area, and creates a weekly webcomic: A Journey Through Skyrim. If you look for him offline, start in the L.A. area; online start at: www.jeremyshane.info for his profile and all the social networks he's on... or just follow him on twitter, he seems to be on there a lot: @jeremyshane.
More articles from Jeremy Shane