The Marvel Television Panel is about to start at New York Comic Con! Join us to find out what happens!
Outhouse Correspondent Sdsichero will be covering the panel. Keep refreshing the page for live updates.
Here's a description from Marvel:
On Saturday, October 15 get in line early for Marvel Television Presents, from 3:45-4:45 p.m. ET in Room 1A10! Join Loeb as he updates fans on everything Marvel TV, from upcoming animated series on Disney XD to the latest on live action shows in development. Want to see a new clip from next year's "Ultimate Spider-Man" animated series? Or the second season premiere of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!"? This is the only place to see them...and some other cool stuff we can't dare reveal!"Everyone at Marvel Television knows we have the best fans in the world and we're coming to New York Comic Con with some new material worthy of those fans," explained Loeb. "If you're an Avengers fan, a Spider-Man fan, or just a fan of awesome television, then you're going to want to be at these panels. And you never know which celebrities might surprise us with a visit!"
Jeph Loeb starts the panel
First Topic: Live action shows in development (all announced previously)
- a.ka. Jessica Jones, adaptation of Alias. Will also include Carol Danvers and Luke Cage
- Hulk - will try to have the Hulk resemble the movie Avengers version as much as possible
- Cloak and Dagger will take place in post Katrina New Orleans
- Mockingbird - secret agent in training
Marvel Knights Animation is the next topic
- Will adapt the entire Whedon/Cassaday Astonishing X-Men to its format
- Shout! Factory will be releasing a DVD set with Iron Man: Extremis, Spider-Woman, Black Panther, Astonishing X-Men and Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers in it
- Slated to be on Disney XD early 2012
- Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson/Principal Coulson) joined the panel
- Writing team of Paul Dini, Joe Kelly, Joe Casey, Duncan Rouleau, Steve Seagle, and Brian Michael Bendis for the show
Other shows covered were from the animation side.
- Hulk: Agents of S.M.A.S.H. starring Hulk, Red Hulk, Skaar, A-Bomb, and She-Hulk. This is set to start in 2013
- Superhero Squad is back on Cartoon Network through the end of the year.
The panel ended with a showing of the first episode from the second seasonof Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (which may have been at SDCC this year too). This guest-starred the FF and Doom. No official word from this panel as to when season 2 starts.
Updated LIVE by LIVEtron!
Written or Contributed by: sdsichero
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror