Will we be able to sort through Joss Whedon's snark and deliver an accurate report? Check it out inside!
Source: Bleeding Cool
Here's a rundown of Joss Whedon's panel, hosted by Dark Horse, which took place during Day Three of SDCC.
- Joss Whedon repeatedly threatened to kill one fan's entire family. We're honestly surprised that Bleeding Cool didn't report this as fact and then insist that he was serious when faced with numerous reports otherwise.
- Joss Whedon is working on new Firefly comics. He's also working on a new miniseries for Dark Horse, although he didn't mention exactly what it was.
- Dr. Horrible 2 will begin filming "probably in the spring".
- Joss Whedon will be speaking to Warren Ellis in London about a Wastelands project.
- Joss Whedon expressed gladness that Hollywood was changing its tune about women-centric stories. He noted that his Buffy animated series pitch failed because executives wanted to have an equally strong male lead and that, until Hunger Games, no one would greenlight a film starring a young female heroine.
- Whedon dodged questions about doing Avengers 2 and added that he was a bit freaked out about working on two projects that he didn't write.
- The CW will air Dr. Horrible 1 on television this fall.
Written or Contributed by: ThanosCopter