Check out what Marvel Comics has to offer for November 14th! Gambit #5, X-Treme X-Men #6, and X-Men Legacy #1!
JAMES ASMUS (W) • DIOGENES NEVES (A)
Cover by TERRY DODSON
• Coerced by a criminal mastermind, Gambit is sent to the United Kingdom to heist the greatest weapon in the history of man: Excalibur.
• How will Marvel’s premiere thief manage to dupe his extortionist while also escaping with a clear name?
• Guest-starring Pete Wisdom and MI13!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
X-MEN LEGACY #1
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • TAN ENG HUAT (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
Variant Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
Young Baby Variant by SKOTTIE YOUNG
Blank Cover Variant Also Available
Legion, the most powerful and unstable mutant in the world and son to Professor Charles Xavier, has killed gods and reshaped the face of the universe. NOW! in the aftermath of Avengers vs. X-Men, Legion will finally attempt to conquer his demons and embrace his father’s legacy!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
X-TREME X-MEN #6
Greg Pak (W) • Stephen Segovia (A)
Cover by Kalman Andrasofszky
• All new jumping on point!
• The team’s mission hits home, as they land in the United States of California, birthplace of Kurt Waggoner!
• What happens if they can’t defeat this Xavier…and what does it mean for Nightcrawler?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
The Outhouse is sponsored by Cinema Crazed: Celebrating Film Culture & Pop Culture.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror