Check out what Marvel Comics has to offer for November 14th! Avengers Assemble #9, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes #8, and Marvel Universe vs. Avengers #2!
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #9
KELLY SUE DECONNICK (W) • STEFANO CASELLI (A)
Cover BY STEVE MCNIVEN
Variant Cover by Joe Quesada & Bobby Rubio
Movie Variant Also Available
ALL-NEW CREATIVE TEAM WITH ALL-NEW OUTSIZED ADVENTURES!
• Kelly Sue Deconnick (CAPTAIN MARVEL) and Stefano Caselli (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) team up to tackle the titanic tales YOU DEMANDED! And in continuity to boot?!
• Two scientists. Two giant egos. One wears a tank. One is a tank. Tony Stark and Bruce Banner are SCIENCE BROS!
• When a fellow bigbrain goes missing, wanna bet who can find him first? It’s Amazing Race, Avengers-style, as Iron Man and Hulk form their teams and embark on a global manhunt with the ultimate prize at stake…bragging rights!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
MARVEL UNIVERSE AVENGERS: EARTH’S MIGHTIEST HEROES #8
KARL KESEL & ELLIOTT KALAN (W)
RAMON BACHS & CHRIS JONES (A)
Cover BY KHOI PHAM
• The stars of the year’s hit movie and DisneyXD’s hit show leap off the screen and into your hands!
• It’s a superhero identity crisis as the Malevolent M.O.D.O.K. machinates a malicious mind-swap between Hawkeye and Iron Man – can these polar opposites trust each other’s skills to save the day?
• Meanwhile, the Incredible Hulk and the regal Black Panther must rescue New York City and the world from the MadBomb – and a Hydra plot of vile villainy!
32 PGS./All Ages …$2.99
MARVEL UNIVERSE VS AVENGERS #2
JONATHAN MABERRY (W)
LEO FERNANDEZ (A)
Cover by AARON KUDER
• How far would you go to save the world? That’s the question the Avengers must answer.
• Doctor Doom says that he can cure the cannibal plague that is consuming the Marvel Universe.
• His price? To become Emperor of Earth.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror