Written by Jude Terror
on Friday, November 16 2012 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, we've got previews of Astonishing X-Men #56, Uncanny X-Force 34, and X-Factor #247!
ASTONISHING X-MEN #56
MARJORIE LIU (W) • MIKE PERKINS (A)
Cover BY PHIL NOTO
• The shocking conclusion to WEAPONIZED!
• A teammate returns…but is he friend or foe?
• Will Kyle and Northstar survive their first married mission?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
UNCANNY X-FORCE #34
RICK REMENDER (W) • PHIL NOTO (A)
CoverS BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
• FINAL EXECUTION races to its thrilling conclusion!
• X-Force brings the attack to the Brotherhood, but there is dissension in the ranks.
• Genesis faces the truth about Apocalypse and his destiny!
32 PGS. (EACH)/Parental Advisory …$3.99
PETER DAVID (W)
PAUL DAVIDSON (A)
CoverS BY DAVID YARDIN
“HONEYMOON IN HELL”
• A newly-married X-Factor couple attempts to Honeymoon in the happiest place on Earth…
• …but instead face-off with a villain hoping to bring about HELL on Earth!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror