Written by Jude Terror
on Friday, November 16 2012 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, we've got previews of Avengers #34, Wolverine #316, and Wolverine and the X-Men 21!
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • MIKE DEODATO & MORE! (A)
Cover BY MIKE DEODATO
FINAL ISSUE VARIANT BY TBA
END TIMES! FINAL ISSUE!
• One of the most controversial and spectacular eras of the Avengers comes to a spectacular and controversial extra-sized, All-Star conclusion!
48 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
Cullen Bunn (W) • Paul Pelletier (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• Wolverine and Elsa Bloodstone discover the Floating Castle!
• With the Covenant hot on their trail, can Wolverine keep the Deaming Maiden alive? Or will Elsa betray him?
• Meanwhile, Melita makes a discovery that will change Wolverine – and her – forever!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN #21
Jason Aaron (W) • Nick Bradshaw (A/C)
• STORM joins the faculty of the Jean Grey School!
• Wolverine is a clown? Iceman is a fire swallower? Rachel Grey a fortune teller?
• Frankenstein’s Murder Circus comes to town!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror