Courtesy of Marvel Comics, we've got previews of Deadpool #2, Hawkeye #4, and Journey Into Mystery #646!
GERRY DUGGAN & BRIAN POSEHN (W) • TONY MOORE (A)
Cover BY GEOF DARROW
Dead former United States presidents, from George Washington
to Gerald Ford have been resurrected, and that’s BAD. The Marvel heroes can’t be the ones to stop them, someone is needed with the reputation, skills and plausible deniability to take out these com-monsters in chiefs...NOW! is the time for Deadpool… In Wade We Trust!
32 PGS./Rated T …$2.99
MATT FRACTION (W) • JAVIER PULIDO (A)
Cover BY David Aja
• You won’t believe what is on The Tape!
• S.H.I.E.L.D. recruits Clint to intercept incriminating evidence—before he becomes the most wanted man in the world.
• Superstar artist Javier Pulido joins Matt Fraction in a Hawkeye thriller that spans the globe...and the darkest parts of Clint Barton.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #646
Written by KATHRYN IMMONEN
Penciled by VALERIO SCHITI
Cover by JEFF DEKAL
Variant Cover by PHIL NOTO
• AN ALL-NEW JOURNEY BEGINS WHEN KATHRYN IMMONEN AND VALERIO SCHITI BRING YOU...SIF: THE BERZERKER?!
• She may be a “Lady,” but girly ain’t her style! Known by many names: lover of Thor, sister of Heimdall, defender of Asgard...Sif is the ultimate faithful...sidekick?! Immortal, please.
• When the latest crop of beasties beset Asgard, it’s business as usual for our sword-slingin’ heroine as she leads the battle charge—but that no-holds-barred zeal for glory may be the very thing that brings the realm down around her winged helm…!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror