Courtesy of Marvel Comics, we've got previews of Daredevil: End of Days #3, Red She-Hulk #60, and Ultimate Comics Ultimates #18.1!
DAREDEVIL: END OF DAYS #3
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS & DAVID MACK (W)
KLAUS JANSON & BILL SIENKEWICZ (A)
Cover by ALEX MALEEV
Variant cover by David Mack
• The Deadly Tale of Daredevil’s Defining hour continues!
• Ben Urich tracks down Matt Murdock’s past loves to discover the secrets behind his death – but who is the new Daredevil tracking him?
• Some of the finest creators to ever tell Matt Murdock’s story continue the year’s smash hit!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
RED SHE-HULK #60
JEFF PARKER (W)
CARLO PAGULAYAN & WELLINTON ALVES (A)
Cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN
Variant cover by Chris Stevens
• VS. THE AVENGERS!!!
• Red She-Hulk = National Threat!
• What shocking discovery does Machine Man make about the future of super-humans?
32 PGS./Rated T+… $2.99
ULTIMATE COMICS ULTIMATES #18.1
SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • DALE EAGLESHAM (A)
Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
• Can America recover after the dramatic events of United We Stand?
• President Cap takes charge!
• Thor’s momentous decision!
• Perfect jumping on point for new readers!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
Our friends at Nix Comics are sponsoring The Outhouse this week. Show them you appreciate it by checking out their comics. One dollar from every Nix Comics sold this month will go to Kirby-4-Heroes.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror