Written by Jude Terror
and Frank Miller
on Monday, December 10 2012 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Iron Man #4, Winter Soldier #13, and Wolverine #317, in stores on 12/12/2012!
IRON MAN #4
KIERON GILLEN (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
Design Variant cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN
Variant cover by MIKE DEODATO
• The new Iron Man heavy-duty battle-suit debuts. The least subtle Iron Man armor of all time!
• Tony’s hunt for Extremis takes him to the ancient Catacombs of Paris where absolute horror awaits!
• Things man was not meant to know Vs. the man who wants to know everything.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
WINTER SOLDIER #13
ED BRUBAKER (W) • BUTCH GUICE (A)
Cover by STEVE EPTING
• Part 4 of WIDOW HUNT!
• Who’s hunting the hunter…?!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
CULLEN BUNN (W) • PAUL PELLETIER (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
Variant cover by Adi Granov
• In order to save the Dreaming Maiden, Wolverine must face nightmares while asleep and while awake!
• But is the Dreaming Maiden too dangerous to be saved?
• And what will be the fate of the mysterious Covenant?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory…$3.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror