Written by Jude Terror
and Frank Miller
on Monday, December 17 2012 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Captain America #2, Captain America and Black Widow #640, and Captain Marvel #8, in stores on 12/19/2012!
CAPTAIN AMERICA #2
RICK REMENDER (W) • JOHN ROMITA JR (A/C)
Variant cover by TBA
Dimension Z continues!
• “Remember their faces, their families. Remember what they love. Learn how to turn it against them. “
• Arnim Zola’s ambitions leave Captain America stranded in the upside-down territory known as Dimension Z.
• Steve has saved the life of Zola’s son, but can he keep him alive?
• Who are the barbarians of Phrox and what are their intentions for Steve and his new ward?
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
CAPTAIN AMERICA AND BLACK WIDOW #640
CULLEN BUNN (W)
FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA (A/C)
• FINALE ISSUE! GET READY TO HAVE YOUR FACES PUNCHED CLEAN OFF!
• Captain America and Black Widow lead the multiverse’s finest in a final assault on Venemma Multiversal!
• Black Widow vs. Black Widow...to the death!
• Forget 11…on a scale of 1 to AWESOME this eye-popping, senses-snapping, jaw-dropping final issue goes to 12!
32 PGS./Rated T …$2.99
CAPTAIN MARVEL #8
KELLY SUE DECONNICK (W) • DEXTER SOY (A/C)
• DEEP SEA DANGER!
• What lurks below the ocean’s surface? And can Captain Marvel stop it before she gets ship-wrecked?
• Guest-starring Monica Rambeau!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror