Written by Jude Terror
on Monday, December 17 2012 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Secret Avengers #35, Thunderbolts #2, and Venom #28, in stores on 12/19/2012!
SECRET AVENGERS #35
RICK REMENDER (W) •MATTEO SCALERA (A)
Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
• Contagious Robotic Evolution is go and the remaining Secret Avengers are the only ones left! But how do you stop a plague that has already begun to spread?
• Torch, Venom and Valkyrie infiltrate the rebel robot base In The Core, but are Lord UltraVision and Monarch Machine Man friend or foe?
• Torch must choose between mankind and the perfect future Father will create for all automatons
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
DANIEL WAY (W) • STEVE DILLON (A)
Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
Red Hulk, Venom, Elektra, Deadpool, the Punisher. Forget the courts, the jails, the system — this team of Thunderbolts fights fire with fire, targeting the most dangerous and lethal players in the Marvel Universe with extreme prejudice. Led by General “Thunderbolt” Ross, AKA the Red Hulk, this hand-picked team of like-minded operatives is going to make the world a better place…by all means necessary.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99
CULLEN BUNN (W) • THONY SILAS (A)
Cover by SHANE DAVIS
VENOM’S BRINGING HIS GAME TO THE CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE!
• A rash of sudden disappearances bring Flash Thompson and Katy Keirnan to Philadelphia – what do the U-Foes have to do with it?!
• Thony Silas returns to Venom as he and Cullen Bunn give the world’s most dangerous hero a new home!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror