Written by Jude Terror
on Monday, January 14 2013 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Avengers Assemble #11, Dark Avengers #185, and New Avengers #2!
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #11
KELLY SUE DECONNICK (W) • Stefano Caselli (A)
Cover by MICO SUAYAN
Variant Cover by STEPHANE PERGER
• Spider-Woman is totally safe locked in that box with the parasite-infested Hulk... right?
• Remember that time Tony Stark said he hated trust falls? You knew that was going to come back. C'mon.
• ::whistles:: Hanging coffins of the Bo ::whistles::
• Yun Guang Han's done it--he's infected his Order of the Dragon initiates with next-step evolutionary bacteria and built himself a super-creepy (and kind of gross) army... WITH WHICH TO CONQUER THE WORLD.
• Mwah ha ha etc.
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
DARK AVENGERS #185
Jeff Parker (W) • Neil Edwards (A)
COVER BY JOE QUINONES
• Skaar, Moonstone & Ragnarok go to war with...
THE DEADLY DR. STRANGE!
• "The Witch" Dr. June Covington is turned loose in a Tony Stark's Frankensteinian Laboratory. Her first subject for ‘improvement'? RAGNAROK!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99
NEW AVENGERS #2
Jonathan Hickman (W) • Steve Epting (A)
Cover by JOCK
Variant Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI
• The Illuminati gather to plan for the death of Everything.
• Infinity gems, old wounds, lies, agendas and universal incursions.
• "It breaks hope -- it crushes what makes us decent and steals what little honor remains." --Black Swan
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror