Written by Jude Terror
on Monday, January 14 2013 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Avenging Spider-Man #16, Daredevil #22, and Venom #30!
AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #16
CHRISTOPHER YOST (W) • PACO MEDINA (A)
Cover by PAOLO MANUEL RIVERA
• NEW CREATIVE TEAM! NEW DIRECTION! THE SUPERIOR AGE BEGINS!
• The all new Superior Spider-Man teams with Wolverine and the X-Men!
• Christopher Yost (Scarlet Spider, X-Force) and Paco Medina (Ultimate X-Men) begin a new SUPERIOR era of Avenging Spider-Man!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
MARK WAID (W) • CHRIS SAMNEE (A)
Cover by Paolo Rivera
• Daredevil teams up with the ALL NEW Superior Spider-Man!
• Yes, America, we've heard your calls! Stilt-Man Is BACK! Better than ever thanks to some last minute help from Doctor Octopus.
• The Eisner and Harvey Award winner for book of the year continues to baffle all of us here at the House of Ideas!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99
CULLEN BUNN (W) • THONY SILAS (A)
Cover by Paulo Siqueira
VENOM VS. THE U-FOES IN THE CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE!
• In a race against time, can Flash Thompson rescue not just his friends but th entire city of Philadelphia from an alien plot?
• Get ready for the most TOXIC final page in
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror