Written by Jude Terror
on Monday, January 14 2013 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Captain America #3, Indestructible Hulk #3, and Savage Wolverine #1!
CAPTAIN AMERICA #3
RICK REMENDER (W) • JOHN ROMITA JR (A/C)
Variant Cover by Alex Maleev
CASTAWAY IN DIMENSION Z continues!
• 1930: Witness the birth of a legend! How did Steve Rogers, a 98 lb weakling, earn his courage?
• NOW: With the fate of a world hinging on his victory Captain America must defeat the barbarian lord of the Phrox!
• MEANWHILE: Arnim Zola's plans move forward, cursing Steve Rogers for years to come.
32 PGS./Rated T ...$3.99
INDESTRUCTIBLE HULK #3
MARK WAID (W) • LEINIL FRANCIS YU (A/C)
Variant Cover aby SIMONE BIANCHI
HULK: AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D.!!!
• HULK'S first official mission: take down the ALL-NEW QUINTRONIC MAN!!!
• More on Banner's secret hold over S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Maria Hill!
• What and where is...BANNERTOWN, U.S.A?
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
SAVAGE WOLVERINE #1
Frank Cho (W) • Frank Cho (A/C)
Variant Cover by JOE QUESADA
Sketch Variant Cover by JOE QUESADA
Variant Cover by FRANK CHO
Young Baby Variant by SKOTTIE YOUNG
Blank Cover Variant
Wolverine awakes to find himself transported to the Savage Land and labeled public enemy number one! With no memory of how he got there, and Shanna the She-Devil his only ally, Logan must unravel the mystery that slumbers at the heart of the Savage Land before it finds a way to kill him first. This January, Wolverine is all brawls, babes, and brachiosaurs, and you'll never see the end -- or the future of the Marvel Universe -- NOW!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!