- Written by IvCNuB4 on Monday, February 04 2013 and posted in Previews
Romance is in the air in this very special DC Special!
A Word From Our Sponsors... More Below!
Source: Comics Continuum
• Wonder Woman consults Eros himself about her feelings for The Man of Steel.
• Barbara Gordon has always been too busy for romance, but could her role as Batgirl bring her back to the first guy she ever kissed?
• Following the events of “Death in the Family,” how can Catwoman ease Batman’s troubled soul?
• Aquaman makes waves as he treats his wife like a queen for a day.
• From the pages of STORMWATCH, Apollo and Midnighter celebrate Valentine’s Day separately but with each other in mind. Who—or what—stands between them?
• Dick Grayson and the daughter of Lucious Fox meet-cute!
• Plus: Perforated Valentine’s Day cards featuring the stars of these stories!
Written by: Andy Diggle, Ann Nocenti, Cecil Castellucci, Peter Milligan, Kyle Higgins
Art by: Gene Ha, Emanuela Lupacchino, Becky Cloonan, Phil Jimenez, Sanford Green
Cover by: Kenneth Rocafort
U.S. Price: $7.99
On Sale: February 6, 2013
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook, Yahoo, AOL, or Hotmail account below and still interact with the greatest comic book community on the internet! But if you change your mind, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
About the Author - IvCNuB4
IvCNuB4, which translates into “Grown man riding a unicorn,”is a cool cat. Not much else is known about him except that he loves scooping Jude Terror and the rest of the staff secretly believes that he is the funny one.
More articles from IvCNuB4