Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Age of Apocalypse #12, Cable and X-Force #4, and X-Treme X-Men #10!
AGE OF APOCALYPSE #12
DAVE LAPHAM (W)
RENATO ARLEM (A)
Cover by KRIS ANKA
• The battle is over and the world has changed. But is anyone better off?
• Those who are left of the Exterminated try to pick up the pieces.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99
CABLE AND X-FORCE #4
DENNIS HOPELESS (W) • SALVADOR LARROCA (A/C)
Variant Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI
• Witness the massacre that makes Cable and X-Force criminals.
• They can’t go back from here…
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
X-TREME X-MEN #10
GREG PAK (W) • STEPHEN SEGOVIA (A)
Cover by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY
• After the events of their last mission, something is off about Xavier
• Will the team be able to close the tears between dimensions without him?
• PLUS! Romance is in the air…or it could be, if Dazzler and Cyclops don’t kill each other first!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror