Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Uncanny X-Men #2, Uncanny X-Force #2, and X-Men Legacy #6!
UNCANNY X-MEN #2
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • CHRIS BACHALO (A/C)
Variant Cover by Frazer Irving
• There is a mole on Cyclops’ team, but who is it?
• When you hunt the UNCANNY X-MEN you use Sentinels, but when you find out WHO’S DOING THE HUNTING your jaw will drop!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
UNCANNY X-FORCE #2
SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • RON GARNEY (A)
Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
Variant Cover by KRIS ANKA
• BISHOP VS. UNCANNY X-FORCE
• What secrets does the man with the “M” on his face bring from the future?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
X-MEN LEGACY #6
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • JORGE MOLINA (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• The groundbreaking first arc of X-MEN: LEGACY ends here!
• Discovering a plot to assassinate one of the X-Men that he inadvertently put into motion, Legion infiltrates the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning…but after their last run-in, will the X-Men accept his help?
• Meanwhile, Legion learns that the demon lurking in the depths of his psyche has a familiar face…
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror