Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Avengers Arena #5, Uncanny Avengers #4, and Young Avengers #2!
AVENGERS ARENA #5
DENNIS HOPELESS (W)
KEV WALKER (A)
Variant Cover by DAVE JOHNSON
Variant Cover by JOE QUINONES
• Issue #5 = The Braddock Academy vs...themselves?
• Plus: What is up with Chase and Darkhawk?
32 PGS./Rated T …$2.99
UNCANNY AVENGERS #4
Rick Remender (W) John Cassaday (C/A)
• Red Skull and his S-Men move forward their take over of New York.
• A member of the Uncanny Avengers joins the S-Men!
• When the chips are down, the fight all but lost, one Avenger must rise and face the terrible might of The Omega Skull!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
YOUNG AVENGERS #2
KIERON GILLEN (W) • JAMIE MCKELVIE (A/C)
Variant Cover by STEPHANIE HANS
• Has Wiccan made a horrible mistake that comes back to bite everyone on their communal posteriors? Spoilers: Yes.
• Does this guest star the Uncanny Avengers? Spoilers: Also Yes.
• A figure from Loki’s past emerges. Friend? Foe? What will it be? Spoilers: It’s Foe.
• And much more from Marvel’s most critically acclaimed book. Yes, we’re saying it’s critically acclaimed and it’s not even out yet. We are very bad.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
Our friends at Nix Comics are sponsoring The Outhouse this week. Show them you appreciate it by checking out their comics. One dollar from every Nix Comics sold this month will go to Kirby-4-Heroes.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror