Written by Jude Terror
on Friday, March 01 2013 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of A+X #5, Avengers #7, and Iron Man #7!
A PLUS X #5
Zeb Wells, Kathryn Immonen (W) Dale Keown (A) David LaFuente (C/A)
• Zeb Wells and Dale Keown spin a story bringing Iron Man and Beast together!
• Kathryn Immonen and David Lafuente tell the tale of Iron Fist and Doop's first adventure!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • DUSTIN WEAVER (A/C)
• The Avengers must scramble to deal with the threat of another Universal SYSTEM.
• The New Adam is transformed, and his true self revealed.
• And the most dangerous hero on Earth is created.
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
IRON MAN #7
KIERON GILLEN (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
THE GODKILLER ARC CONTINUES
• THE SHI’ARD - race of aliens related to the Shi’ar - accuse Tony Stark of killing their god.
• That god was the Phoenix!
• Can Tony trust the ancient alien machine that has offered to help him?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Kidthulhu. Show them you appreciate their support of independent comics journalism by clicking this link.
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror