Written by Jude Terror
on Friday, March 01 2013 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of A+X #5, Avengers #7, and Iron Man #7!
A PLUS X #5
Zeb Wells, Kathryn Immonen (W) Dale Keown (A) David LaFuente (C/A)
• Zeb Wells and Dale Keown spin a story bringing Iron Man and Beast together!
• Kathryn Immonen and David Lafuente tell the tale of Iron Fist and Doop's first adventure!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • DUSTIN WEAVER (A/C)
• The Avengers must scramble to deal with the threat of another Universal SYSTEM.
• The New Adam is transformed, and his true self revealed.
• And the most dangerous hero on Earth is created.
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
IRON MAN #7
KIERON GILLEN (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
THE GODKILLER ARC CONTINUES
• THE SHI’ARD - race of aliens related to the Shi’ar - accuse Tony Stark of killing their god.
• That god was the Phoenix!
• Can Tony trust the ancient alien machine that has offered to help him?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. A certified trash eater ruining the pristine field of comics journalism with his sarcasm and goofiness, Jude Terror is secretly friendly and congenial, so if you've got a complaint, why not just bring it up to him instead of subtweeting like a jackass, jackass? You can find him on Twitter or try your luck with an email, but keep in mind that he is notoriously unreliable and may not get back to you right away. Unless you want to send him free stuff, in which case he'll get back to you immediately.
More articles from Jude Terror