Written by Jude Terror
on Sunday, March 24 2013 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Astonishing X-Men #60, Wolverine and the X-Men #27, and X-Men Legacy #8!
ASTONISHING X-MEN #60
Marjorie Liu (W) • MATTEO BUFFAGNI (A)
Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI
Variant cover by PHIL NOTO
PART 2 of X-TERMINATION EVENT!
• With Nightcrawler wreaking havoc on the very fabric of reality, Wolverine calls in his street team.
• Confronted with the doppelganger of their dead friend, will the team be able to do what’s necessary to stop him?
• Wolverine versus Wolverine!?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #27
Jason Aaron (W) • Ramon Perez (A/C)
• Jason Aaron and Eisner-Award winning best artist Ramón Pérez continue the arc that readers will remember for years to come.
• Dog Logan is back and Wolverine is in for a world of hurt.
• The students are on their own in the Savage Land with no supervision. Uh-oh.
32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99
X-MEN LEGACY # 8
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • TAN ENG HUAT (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• Refusing Wolverine’s offer to join the X-Men, David Haller must now decide exactly how he will carry out his father’s legacy.
• But upon venturing into the world on his own, will he be beaconed back to Westchester by his budding fascination with young X-Man Blindfold? And more importantly: How will their future together change the fate of mutantkind?
32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$2.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. A certified trash eater ruining the pristine field of comics journalism with his sarcasm and goofiness, Jude Terror is secretly friendly and congenial, so if you've got a complaint, why not just bring it up to him instead of subtweeting like a jackass, jackass? You can find him on Twitter or try your luck with an email, but keep in mind that he is notoriously unreliable and may not get back to you right away. Unless you want to send him free stuff, in which case he'll get back to you immediately.
More articles from Jude Terror