ASTONISHING X-MEN #60
Marjorie Liu (W) • MATTEO BUFFAGNI (A)
Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI
Variant cover by PHIL NOTO
PART 2 of X-TERMINATION EVENT!
• With Nightcrawler wreaking havoc on the very fabric of reality, Wolverine calls in his street team.
• Confronted with the doppelganger of their dead friend, will the team be able to do what’s necessary to stop him?
• Wolverine versus Wolverine!?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #27
Jason Aaron (W) • Ramon Perez (A/C)
• Jason Aaron and Eisner-Award winning best artist Ramón Pérez continue the arc that readers will remember for years to come.
• Dog Logan is back and Wolverine is in for a world of hurt.
• The students are on their own in the Savage Land with no supervision. Uh-oh.
32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99
X-MEN LEGACY # 8
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • TAN ENG HUAT (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• Refusing Wolverine’s offer to join the X-Men, David Haller must now decide exactly how he will carry out his father’s legacy.
• But upon venturing into the world on his own, will he be beaconed back to Westchester by his budding fascination with young X-Man Blindfold? And more importantly: How will their future together change the fate of mutantkind?
32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$2.99
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror