Written by Jude Terror
and Frank Miller
on Sunday, March 24 2013 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Uncanny Avengers #5, Uncanny X-Force #3, and Young Avengers #3!
UNCANNY AVENGERS #5
RICK REMENDER (W) • OLIVIER Coipel (A)
Cover by John Cassaday
Variant Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
• Wonder Man, Wasp and Sunfire join the team just in time for Grim Reaper’s revenge!
• Tension between the team builds as Havok’s leadership is questioned!
• The death of a major character at the hands of an Avenger in broad daylight!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
UNCANNY X-FORCE #3
Sam Humphries (W) • Ron Garney (A)
Cover by KRIS ANKA
Variant Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA
• This is it! Bishop vs. UNCANNY X-FORCE!
• Bishop has amazing new powers that help him take down X-Force. But how did Bishop get the new power?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
YOUNG AVENGERS #3
KIERON GILLEN (W) • JAMIE MCKELVIE (A/C)
Variant cover by TRADD MOORE
• A Fight scene, probably.
• And another one, but this time in a club.
• Plentiful feels. (aka “Meaningful emotional character beats” for people who aren’t on tumblr)
• The fakest ID in history.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror