Marvel Previews: Marvel Universe Ultimate Spider-Man #12, Powers Bureau #3, Ultimate Comics Wolverine #4
Marvel Universe ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #12
KARL KESEL & CHRIS ELIOPOLOUS (W)
RAMON BACHS & TY TEMPLETON (A)
Cover by TY TEMPLETON
• Spinning off of Disney XD and into your hands, it’s the Ultimate Spider-Man!
• First, Iron Fist and Spider-Man must fight one another – or the world will be destroyed!
• Then, Spidey and his team must find a bomb in Midtown High – on the day of their final exams!
32 PGS./All Ages …$2.99
POWERS: BUREAU #3
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
PenciLS & Cover by MICHAEL AVON OEMING
POWERS IS BACK ON TRACK! GUARANTEED TO SHIP!
Another blockbuster chapter in the Eisner Award-winning cops and capes epic! Now that all powers cases are federal cases, agents Walker and Pilgrim must learn to live by the new rules. But how do you obey the rules when the bad guys ignore them?
40 PGS./Mature ...$3.95
© 2012 Jinxworld Inc.
ULTIMATE COMICS WOLVERINE #4
CULLEN BUNN (W)
DAVID MESSINA (A)
Cover by AXEL TORVENIUS
• Jimmy's hunting down ghosts from his past...or is it the ghosts who are hunting him?!
• What is the deadly secret of Project Mother Vine? And why was Wolverine so desperate to shut it down?
• A mysterious woman from Logan's past crosses paths with him again! What is her connection to Jimmy?!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror