AGE OF ULTRON #4
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • BRYAN HITCH (A/C)
Variant Cover by FENGHUA ZHONG
Ultron Variant by Rock-he Kim
• The impossible has happened!
• The Earth has been taken by Ultron...what few super hero survivors there are try desperately to stay alive.
• And it is Luke Cage who discovers the secret behind Ultron's victory over all of mankind.
• A secret that will have fans of Marvel comics arguing for years to come!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
WINTER SOLDIER #17
JASON LATOUR (W) NIC KLEIN (A)
Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
Variant cover by CHRIS BRUNNER
• Writer Jason Latour (Loose Ends, Wolverine) and artist Nic Klein (Dancer, Viking, Doc Savage) begin the third explosive chapter of THE WINTER SOLDIER'S newest deadly mission.
• S.H.I.E.L.D. is crippled, the world is on it's knees and the only thing that stands in the way of THE ELECTRIC GHOST'S devastating master plan is Bucky Barnes!
• But how can Bucky act when the cost of winning this battle may just be the loss of his own future?
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror