Written by Jude Terror
on Monday, April 01 2013 and posted in Previews
Courtesy of Marvel Comics, here's your previews of Marvel Previews: Thanos Rising #1, Superior Spider-Man #7, Venom #33!
THANOS RISING #1
JASON AARON (W) • SIMONE BIANCHI (A/C)
Variant Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
Blank Variant Also Available
Young Variant Also Available
• What comes after "Marvel NOW!"? Whatever it is, it starts HERE.
• The vile face left movie audiences in shock after last summer's Marvel Studios' "The Avengers" movie, but who is this eerily disturbing villain?
• Thanos rises as the unrivaled rogue of wretchedness in this gripping tale of tragedy, deceit and destiny. Where did this demi-god of death and destruction come from and...more importantly what does he want?
• The answers come from the incredible creative team of Jason Aaron (Wolverine, X-Men Origins) and Simone Bianchi (Wolverine, Astonishing X-Men) as they take you on journey that will not only change the course of one boy's life...
...but will soon change the very nature of the Marvel Universe.
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7
DAN SLOTT (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
"Troubled Mind" Part 1
• An Avenger no more?
• With the public at large realizing this is no longer a "Friendly Neighborhood" Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac!
• And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn't been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries.
• The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!
32 PGS./Rated T ...$3.99
CULLEN BUNN (W) DECLAN SHALVEY (A)
Cover by SHANE DAVIS
• It's Venom vs. Toxin in the schoolyard!
• But have these two symbiote-psychos created something far more evil in Philadelphia?!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. A certified trash eater ruining the pristine field of comics journalism with his sarcasm and goofiness, Jude Terror is secretly friendly and congenial, so if you've got a complaint, why not just bring it up to him instead of subtweeting like a jackass, jackass? You can find him on Twitter or try your luck with an email, but keep in mind that he is notoriously unreliable and may not get back to you right away. Unless you want to send him free stuff, in which case he'll get back to you immediately.
More articles from Jude Terror