ALL NEW X-MEN #10
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STUART IMMONEN (A/C)
MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Greg Horn
• The Uncanny X-Men come to the Jean Grey School to recruit.
• Who will join Cyclops and his revolutionary crew? The answer will shock you!
• Mystique and Sabretooth continue to hatch their master plan and it doesn't bode well for the All-New X-Men.
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
AGE OF APOCALYPSE #14
DAVID LAPHAM (W) • ROBERTO DE LA TORRE (A)
COVER BY GUISEPPE CAMUNCOLI
VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAND
PART 3 of X-TERMINATION! – FINAL ISSUE!
• The multi-verse is being consumed!
• No one is safe as our heroes split up to fight a war in two universes.
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99
GERRY DUGGAN & BRIAN POSEHN (W)
SCOTT KOBLISH (A)
COVER BY ART ADAMS
MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Billy Tan, Danny Miki, Morry Hollowell
• First...flashback to Deadpool's adventures in yesteryear with Iron Man!
• Then...Deadpool is hired by a demon to reclaim damned souls!
• Plus...Wade gets in touch with his feminine side!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$2.99
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror