Written by Jude Terror
on Sunday, April 14 2013 and posted in Previews
We've got previews of Captain America #6, Captain Marvel #12, Dark Avengers #189, Iron Man #8, and Thunderbolts #8, all in stores this week!
CAPTAIN AMERICA #6
RICK REMENDER (W) • JOHN ROMITA JR (A/C)
MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Pasqual Ferry
THE ODD WAR OF DIMENSION Z continues!
• Steve Rogers is dead--long live Captain Zola!
• A traitor strikes.
• Arnim Zola gets everything he wants.
32 PGS./Rated T ...$3.99
CAPTAIN MARVEL #12
Kelly Sue Deconnick & Chris Sebela (W)
FILIPE ANDRADE (A)
Cover by JOE QUINONES
MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Greg Land and Morry Hollowell
• The issue that will kick off a Major Captain Marvel and Avengers event!
• Still grounded from flying, Captain Marvel takes on a different and dangerous kind of bird—DEATHBIRD!
• Handicapped, but determined Carol risks her powers and her life!
• PLUS: The unstoppable evil that’s been pulling Deathbird’s strings!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99
DARK AVENGERS #189
Jeff Parker (W)
Neil Edwards (A/C)
Cover by Joe Quinones
• They were Earth’s Deadliest Villains. They’re about to become Avengers.
• The penultimate chapter of dark heroics is here!
• Parker & Edwards continue this year’s sleeper hit!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99
IRON MAN #8
KIERON GILLEN (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
THE MINDBLOWING CONCLUSION TO THE GODKILLER
• Tony Stark, The Godkiller is found guilty!
• What horrible punishment will the Shi’ard impose?
• The surprising consequences of Iron Man’s role in AVX!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
DANIEL WAY (W) • PHIL NOTO (A)
Cover by JULIAN TOTINO-TEDESCO
MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Larry Stroman, Danny Miki, Morry Hollowell
• A new terrorist mastermind rises...with close ties to a Thunderbolt!
• His cell has weaponized decommissioned Crimson Dynamos!
• Meanwhile, the Thunderbolts are tearing themselves apart!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$2.99
Click the images below to enlarge.
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. A certified trash eater ruining the pristine field of comics journalism with his sarcasm and goofiness, Jude Terror is secretly friendly and congenial, so if you've got a complaint, why not just bring it up to him instead of subtweeting like a jackass, jackass? You can find him on Twitter or try your luck with an email, but keep in mind that he is notoriously unreliable and may not get back to you right away. Unless you want to send him free stuff, in which case he'll get back to you immediately.
More articles from Jude Terror