AGE OF ULTRON #8 (OF 10)
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)
BRANDON PETERSON & CARLOS PACHECO (A/C)
Cover by BRANDON PETERSON
Variant cover by 7TH ORANGE
Ultron Variant by ROCK-HE KIM
With the Marvel Universe turned inside out, who will take responsibility for breaking the world? And is there any way to put it back? Wait until you see who is in charge of the new world order and how they got there…! A reality-spanning choice is made this issue that will affect the Marvel Universe for years and years to come.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Avengers: The Enemy Within #1
KELLY SUE DECONNICK (W) • SCOTT HEPBURN (A)
COVER BY JOE QUINONES
Variant Cover by Milo Manara
THE OPENING SALVO TO THE HOTLY ANTICIPATED AVENGERS/CAPTAIN MARVEL FOUR PART EVENT!
• Can’t keep a good Captain down!
• Vicious echoes of the Avengers’ past are cropping up all over Manhattan…and a grounded Captain Marvel refuses to be left behind.
• Who is the sinister figure behind these incursions and what does it have to do with Carol Danvers’ mysterious condition?
• But is this villain real or just a figment of Captain Marvel’s increasingly deadly imagination?
32 PGS./One-Shot/Rated T+ ...$2.99
IRON MAN #10
KIERON GILLEN (W) • DALE EAGLESHAM (A)
Cover by GREG LAND
Iron Man MOVIE VARIANT Also Available
THE SECRET ORIGIN OF TONY STARK
• Many years ago, Howard and Maria Stark had a baby. There’s something you don’t know.
• Learn the truth about Las Vegas and Area 51 as the two great myths of Nevada collide.
• Meanwhile, in a distant galaxy, Tony Stark screams!
• The story that will shake Iron Man to his very core starts here!!!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror