CABLE AND X-FORCE #8
DENNIS HOPELESS (W) • SALVADOR LARROCA (A/C)
50TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE
• Cable and his team go into space facing down an armada!
• Will this put them face-to-face with the UNCANNY AVENGERS, who are still hot in pursuit?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
JAMES ASMUS (W)
CLAY MANN (A)
Cover by CLAY MANN
• GAMBIT may be in over his head…
• JOELLE, the woman he’s fighting to save, the one he may be falling for, is on the brink of death. But could the secret she’s been keeping be the key to her survival?
• Meanwhile, Gambit’s former flame and current Uncanny Avenger ROGUE must decide whether she’ll help him save Joelle or bring him in.
• And the villainous TOMBSTONE? Well, he’s willing to cut down any and all of ‘em to get what he wants…
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #29
JASON AARON (W) • RAMON PEREZ (A/C)
• See the Jean Grey School of the future!
• The students of JGS put a time-capsule together that you can follow into the future and see what happened to all your favorite X-Men.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
PETER DAVID (W) • LEONARD KIRK (A)
Cover by DAVID YARDIN
“HELL ON EARTH WAR” comes to its senses-shattering conclusion!
• One Hell Lord stands victorious as the Earth is consumed in fire and brimstone.
• The few remaining members of X-Factor make one last ditch effort to save the world from its grim future. Not all will survive the final battle.
• And the last person you would expect winds up sitting on the throne of Hell…
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror