FF #7, Nova #4, Thunderbolts #8, and Ultimate Spider-Man #23.
MATT FRACTION (W) • MICHAEL ALLRED (A & C)
• Field trip…into the heart of the Negative Zone!
• Scott Lang has already lost a daughter… watch what happens when he puts it all on the line to save… Bentley-23?
• The shocking reveal of the villain pulling the strings and pitting family against family -- and a rescue mission unlike anything you’ve ever seen -- FF vs FF!
32 PGS./Rated T …$2.99
JEPH LOEB (W) • ED MCGUINNESS (A/C)
Variant Cover by Stephen Platt
The comic everyone is talking about continues!
• The mysteries surrounding the disappearance of Sam’s dad deepen and the helmet leads Nova into intergalactic conflict that will affect the entire Marvel Universe!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
DANIEL WAY (W)
PHIL NOTO (A)
Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
• Deadpool is not happy.
• It’s no laughing matter.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99
ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #23
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • DAVID MARQUEZ (A & C)
“SPIDER-MAN NO MORE!”
• Will tragedy force Miles to quit?!
• Bombshell is back!
• An all new Cloak and Dagger!!!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror