NATHAN EDMONDSON & CHRIS HASTINGS (W)
HUMBERTO RAMOS & REILLY BROWN (A)
Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
• Captain America and Wolverine fight a villain unlike any you’ve ever seen!
• Deadpool and Hawkeye do not see eye-to-eye!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
JONATHAN HICKMAN & NICK SPENCER (W) • MIKE DEODATO (A)
Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
50th Anniversary Variant by Daniel ACUÑA
“CHILDREN OF THE SUN”
• A day in the life of the Avengers…in the Savage Land.
• The boys go hunting for dinosaurs and end up catching something else entirely.
• Hyperion and Captain Universe begin the godlike education of the transformed Savage Land children.
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
MARK WAID (W) • CHRIS SAMNEE (A/C)
Variant Cover by Paolo Rivera
A DOUBLE-SIZED EXTRA-vanagnza celebrating the third-year of the acclaimed series!
• Face to face with his opposite number--a foe Daredevil cannot beat!
• What is his connection to the accident that created Daredevil?
• PLUS: As Foggy deals with his cancer, Matt turns to one of the brightest guys in the galaxy for help.
• Here comes…Iron Man!
40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
GERRY DUGGAN & BRIAN POSEHN (W) • MIKE HAWTHORNE (A)
Cover by TONY MOORE
• Deadpool targets a MAN with AQUATIC powers!
• Then he teams-up with your SUPERIOR Neighborhood SPIDER-MAN!
• I PROMISE HE KILLS ONE OF THOSE TWO!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99
FANTASTIC FOUR #8
MATT FRACTION (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A & C)
• One day a year, The Thing reverts to his human form. This year… Ben Grimm is going to go home again -- as Ben Grimm!
• What was Yancy Street REALLY like back in the day? And how long until the ever-loving’ THING makes his appearance?
• And meanwhile, the tables get turned in Franklin and Val’s relationship… and when these two siblings have a rivalry, all bets are off.
32 PGS./Rated T …$2.99
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror