AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #21
CHRISTOPHER YOST (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A)
Cover by PAOLO RIVERA
THE CHAMELEON SANCTION PART 2 of 2
• Chameleon is loose onboard the SHIELD Helicarrier, and it’s all Spider-Man’s fault.
• And then there’s a little matter of SHIELD’s newest resident. Big. Green. Angry. Hulk-y.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
CAPTAIN AMERICA #7
RICK REMENDER (W) • JOHN ROMITA JR (A/C)
• Zola’s master plan revealed!
• Ian’s fate decided!
• Captain Zola’s quest for lies and injustice!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
DARK AVENGERS #190
JEFF PARKER (W)
NEIL EDWARDS (A)
Cover by JOE QUINONES
• The secret of the dark Earth are revealed!
• Who will live? Who will die? Will anyone get back to Earth alive?
• Jeff Parker wraps up his acclaimed run on Earth’s Deadliest Heroes!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
JAMES ASMUS (W)
DIOGENES NEVES (A)
Cover by CLAY MANN
• GAMBIT may be in over his head…
• JOELLE, the woman he’s fighting to save, the one he may be falling for, is on the brink of death. But could the secret she’s been keeping be the key to her survival?
• Meanwhile, Gambit’s former flame and current Uncanny Avenger ROGUE must decide whether she’ll help him save Joelle or bring him in.
• And the villainous TOMBSTONE? Well, he’s willing to cut down any and all of ‘em to get what he wants…
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror