Written by Jude Terror
and Frank Miller
on Tuesday, May 28 2013 and posted in Previews
Indestructible Hulk #8, Iron Man #258.4, Morbius: The Living Vampire #5, and New Avengers #6!
INDESTRUCTIBLE HULK #8
MARK WAID (W) • WALT SIMONSON (A/C)
THE STARTLING CONCLUSION OF “GODS AND MONSTER”!!! FEATURING THOR!
• The Frost Giants prepare to invade Earth!
• Not even Hulk and Thor can stand in their way--so they’ll have to call in some help!
• Plus--the secret of the Portal to Jotunheim is revealed!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
IRON MAN #258.4
DAVID MICHELINIE (W) • DAVE ROSS & BOB LAYTON (A)
Covers BY DAVE ROSS
• Micheline. Layton. Two voices that defined Iron Man come together to tell the untold story of his most dire hour – Armor Wars 2!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
MORBIUS: THE LIVING VAMPIRE #5
JOE KEATINGE (W)
RICHARD ELSON (A)
Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
• As Brownsville gets more treacherous, Morbius takes matters into his own hands!
• Which Morbius will survive? The man or the vampire?
• Find out why Morbius is the breakout hit of Marvel Now!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
NEW AVENGERS #6
JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • STEVE EPTING (A)
Cover by JOCK
• Using the knowledge gained from the Black Swan, the Illuminati rework all their plans and cross the uncrossable line.
• The first secret alliance is formed.
• If an incursion is normally RED, what does a BLUE one mean?
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror